Industrial Labels for Every Application! Custom Printed Roll Labels
Mid Continent Label & Tag manufactures custom flexographically printed, water-based, and U.V. based roll labels. We utilize Mark Andy 4 and 6 color 10” wide presses designed to economically run larger quantities of pressure sensitive and non-pressure sensitive labels, cards, and tags.
Typical runs are in the 10,000 – 100,000 pc. range, with pricing brackets at 10, 25, 50, and 100M pcs. Most orders are completed and shipped within 5 working days, but we make every effort to accommodate last-minute rushes. We almost always keep a residual amount on the shelf, ready to ship at all times. Most raw materials are stocked, but unique materials are shipped to us quickly, usually in 3-4 days.
We understand that labels are a small but necessary part of your product, so we don’t want to be the weak link in your supply chain. Let us be a part of your next labeling project, whether it be providing professional advice or a competitive quote. Call today to speak with an experienced salesman or to schedule an onsite visit.
Because our customers have a wide range of performance requirements, we provide many different base materials for every application.
1. Papers – For temporary marking or information such as shipping labels or perishable good product labels
2. Vinyls – For longer-term marking or product labels, logos, safety, moisture resistant, and conformal
3. Polyesters – For identification, information, caution or danger labels requiring long term durability with a high heat tolerance
Pressure-sensitive adhesives are also made for a variety of desired purposes. The 2 main families of adhesives are permanent and removable. Some are made specifically to perform on surfaces.
We can design the right combination of base material and adhesive to maximize label performance.
Mid continent Label & Tag can provide UL recognized materials from Flexcon, Avery Dennison, Spinnaker Coating, and others. If your blueprint calls out an actual UL component label, we have 2 product listings under the PGDQ2 category.
1. MCL 200 - Flexcon 2mil gloss white polyester with 1 mil gloss clear polyester overlamination.
2. MCL 201 – 2mil gloss white polyester with 1mil matte clear polyester overlamination.
These inks should be used if your label will be exposed to sunlight or abrasion. Common application would be electrical boxes, outside meters, lawnmowers. Get the benefit of rolls with good outdoor performance.